Florida Power Exchange 2018: You Are Not Alone!
Welcome to year 6! We are excited to share some new moments with you, and of course we are bringing back ones that you love! Some new events to look forward to:
- Get your CEU at FPE! Do you need CEU’s for your mental health career?
Do you want to earn them in a fun and educational environment? With the popularity of movies like 50 Shades of Grey as well as the various adult-centered products available, do you know how to effectively work with your clients?
Florida Power Exchange is excited to announce that they have teamed up with Dr. Harmony and the International Academy of Collaborative counseling and Coaching Education (IACCCE.org) to give you just that!
The weekend long event is held September 20 – 23rd, 2018 in Tampa, FL. During the weekend you will have the opportunity to take part in a special class track that focuses on mental health and working with sexual and relationship minorities using the Harmony-Arion Relationship Tools (HART). HART is an innovative communication and relationship system, developed by Dr. Harmony and Michael Holler that encompasses Transactional Analysis, The Gottman Method and our version of Therapeutic Duct Tape.
With our CEU package, Not only will you get the education, there will also be a program meet & greet on Friday, dungeon informational tour as well as a Sunday morning wrap up class. You will also be able to attend the various social and educational functions that are being held at the same time during the weekend.
This is package that will create a platform for knowledge and understanding beyond the books. In addition, you will be learning from International educator and speaker, Kink Expert Dr. Harmony.
For more information on the CEU’s please contact [email protected] or [email protected] Contact [email protected] to register for this program.
- Class Blocks FPE is changing up our classes this year and creating theme blocks for you! Like a certain topic? Then you know all those classes will be in one room. Our Panel classes are changing too. Each panel class will be double the normal time, to give you more changes to connect, share and learn. Stay tuned as for the class description list, but go ahead and look at the schedule
- FPE Kinky Community Fair The FPE Kinky Community Fair is coming to you Thursday night! Step up and play a kinky game and trade your tickets in for some prizes at the concession stand. Get a group together and try to beat the escape room…do you have the nerve? Sit back and join us for our first annual “FPE’s Next Top Presenter show… who do you think the judges will like? End the evening with a tons of laughter and fun as we bring back FPE Team Challenge. It’s going to be a great night of fun, games, shows and more! Thursday 8pm – Midnight
- FPE Art Night Gala: Dress up (or come casual if that’s your thing) and join us for our Friday Night Art Gala. There will be local artists showcasing their work in Artist Row, as well as an opportunity for you to partake in a community art project. On the main stage we will be premiering the documentary: KinkPhobia. Also, Take a moment to be apart of a special Photography project that speaks to the theme of “You Are Not Alone.” Friday 6:30pm – 8:30pm
- Lil’s Activity Room: You spoke and we answered! This year we are bringing back our Lil”s room dedicated to bringing out your inner little! This room will be open during con hours and will have free play and planned activities. Spend some time coloring, playing video games or playing games. During the weekend there will be a meet & greet, coloring contest, a dance party, a movie & popcorn party, crafts and so much more! Check out the weekend schedule for all the planned activities and get ready to have some fun!
- Class Block; Raise Your Energy! Expanded!: This class block was so popular last year, that we are bringing it back! This class block will be taking the energy and power exchange dynamics that we have been talking about all weekend, and bringing it to a play level. How can you make your play scene go to the next level? How can you use toys or even your own hands to create a deeper energy exchange? How can you include your power exchange dynamic in the scene to bring you that much closer? This class block had been expanded to a full day of classes on Saturday and will offer you several options and it goes beyond the basics and helps take your scene to a new level. Saturday TBA
- Hotel Scavenger Hunt: Arriving on Thursday? Then this is just for you! Get to know your way around the new hotel in a fun and profitable way! When you check in you will receive a scavenger hunt card with new areas to explore. At each location, there will be a voucher for you to take and redeem at the FPE Community Fair!* The more you explore, the larger your goodie pile will be! So, take some time to explore and get ready to have some fun at the tables! *vouchers have no cash value and are good for the Concession stand on Thursday night only. No monies will be exchanged for vouchers..this is all about fun guys! Thursday 1pm – 6pm
- 2017 FPE Charity – Stay tuned for this information!
- Pool Party and Karaoke: It’s back! For the 6th year running, come out and join your fellow attendees with a relaxing time at the pool. Sing some songs, enjoy the cool waters and just let the world fade away! Thursday TBA
- Recovery in the Lifestyle Meeting: Join your fellow attendees in this supportive meeting during the weekend. Friday & Saturday 9:00pm – 10:00pm
- This is just a starting list of what to expect for year 6! Keep coming back for updates!!